This is my finish line photo from the St. Patrick’s Day Dash. I rather like that I appear to be smiling at the end of 4 very cold, rainy miles (apparently its how I roll, NBD). Also, awesome possum knee-high socks, FTW!
Notice that only my face is covered up by the elbow of a dude in a Sonics jersey. Seriously, Seattle race photogs, what’s the deal? I’m beginning to think you don’t like me…I’m quite nice once you get to know me, honest.
- tallmormon likes this
- jessicamaynard likes this
- shellsbellsontherun likes this
- betternikki likes this
- sparrowrunner likes this
- skinnybitchwinsagain said: You still look fabs, elbow and all!!! :)
- skinnybitchwinsagain likes this
- im-your-huckleberry likes this
- healthydynamic likes this
- runningwithpump likes this
- ironphenix said: you look great!!!
- ironphenix likes this
- run-doozer-run posted this